Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Sarcasm
Admin
Sweet Sarcasm

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm

1. You may not post until your application has accepted. You will know it has been accepted when it says “Accepted” in large red letters at the bottom, and your name has been added to the accepted character list. Check Often.
2. Absolutely no godmodding! This annoys myself, and many others. You are your own character and stick to it.
3. When creating a new thread the following information MUST be added in the first post in red letters:::
Status
Private or open

When you make the new thread, in the subject box I want a description of where you are and I want (Private) if the thread is private. Failure to do the following may get your thread deleted.

4. The chatbox is for chatting with others, NOT drama! If anything bad goes on in the chatbox PM myself or another admin/mod. Many people here feel strongly about chatbox drama, and will simply not tolerate it. You will only get one warning before your chatbox privileges are taken away.
Back to top Go down
http://eotp.heavenforum.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echos of the Past :: Welcome thread :: Rules-
Jump to: