Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The5Potters

The5Potters

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-04

omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness Empty
PostSubject: omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness   omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:31 pm

okay some of you know me as becca the sugar princess of gryffindor XD or becca. Well my name is rebecca I'm 12 and if u call me rebecca most the time i won't be too happy. Just call me bec or becca or becky =D trust me i don't like my name much.

bounce i am in abouncy mood so let's all bounce! *bounces up and down like smiley*

*checks for grim and beheading smileys* No wahhhh not here lol. *cries* i like the grim one a lot and rai has me addicted to seeing the beheading one on HE..... and it didn't help that the headless horse woman *coughhollycough* kept beheading me....XD

lol!

okay anyone wanna see something that'll make um laugh even if you don't know what it means? Then read the below large red statment:

PEPPERS!!!!!!!!

mwuahahahha *dies laughing* okay sorry this is getting rambly but i'm in a rambly mood

and so now i depart, off to probably post somewhere.

With all due randomness,
Becca
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sarcasm
Admin
Sweet Sarcasm

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-11

omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness   omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:22 pm

PEPPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Oh the joys of peppers! Watch out, they're spicy ;-) Mwahhahaha, Good times at the burrow... with Fred, and Sky, and Jessie, and Ron... omg, I miss those days XD lmao, where would the world be without Peppers? *sigh* lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, really glad you joined Becca! Weeeeeeeee! *huggles*

- Jessie
Back to top Go down
http://eotp.heavenforum.com

omg run! random me has arrived XDDDDDDness
Page 1 of 1