Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

discoveries in the Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Surrender
Admin
Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-11

discoveries in the Library Empty
PostSubject: discoveries in the Library   discoveries in the Library Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 2:56 pm

Place: The Library
Characters: All
Open thread

Emily Generva Weasley walked into the library. She usually didn’t come here too often, but lately, with the piling amount of homework the 7th years were getting, she was frequenting here more. She scanned the room with her green eyes and ran a hand through her long blonde hair. She let out a sigh seeing no one was there yet. It was quite early in the morning and she had had a hard time sleeping the night before.

She walked over to an empty table in the middle of the room and placed her bag beside her. She bent over and reached into it, pulling out her Charms book. She turned to the unit they had just gone over on proper wand movements and began reading. She kept glancing up from her book and looked for anyone who might be entering the room, but so far no one else had come in.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com/index.htm
gabbagail

gabbagail

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: discoveries in the Library   discoveries in the Library Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:10 pm

Jamie walked into the library, She sighed. "Stupid transfiguration homework." She hated it, couldn't stand it. She sighed again, "AHH! I have a potions essay due!" She totally forgot about that, Man. why couldn't I had inherited my grandmothers ability in potions! She thought to herself.

She walked around trying to find a book and Advanced Remedies for her essay. When she saw Emily practicing Charms.

"Hey Em" She said, "Charms I see?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: discoveries in the Library   discoveries in the Library Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:52 pm

Aina walked down the hallway, attempting to read the mass of words in her planner. finally, Aina reached her destination: the Library, and walked in. She scrutinized her planner once more and then set off to find the books that she would need to complete the mass of homework that was being piled onto her in preparation for the OWLs. After 15 minutes of searching, Aina staggered towards a table, her arms completely filled with books. She gently placed them on the table and leaned on them, gasping for breath. Glancing at emmy at the table and Jamie looking for a book, Aina said, "I see that I'm not the only person in need of the library, so early in the school year." Aina sat down in a chair and muttered, "I hate the OWLs..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discoveries in the Library   discoveries in the Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discoveries in the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echos of the Past :: Hogwart's fourth floor :: Library-
Jump to: