Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aboard the Express

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Surrender
Admin
Sweet Surrender

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:31 am

Date: September 1st
Open to all

Emily Weasley kissed her parents goodbye and boarded the Hogwarts Express. This was her seventh and last time she would ever make this trip to the magical school for witchcraft and wizardry. She had mixed feelings about this trip to her beloved Hogwarts. On one hand she was quite excited about getting to the place she loved, seeing all of her old friends again and sharing another magical year beside her twin sister and cousins who attended there. On the other hand, she knew it would be her last year as a student. She would miss it greatly after she left.

Emily heaved a heavy sigh and readjusted the school bag on her shoulder and pushed her long blonde hair behind her ear. She immediately cleared her head of all of these thoughts. She rather enjoyed the train ride there, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

Slowly she walked down the isle of the train heading towards the back compartment where her and her sister liked to sit. She knew Ella would be along any moment and the two of them would soon be laughing with their friends and cousins, buying sweets from the trolley and planning a years worth of pranks they could pull on the fellow students, especially the Slytherins.

Now with these thought a slight smile spread on Emily's red lips. She found her way to the back of the train and set her bag down beside the bench she would sit at. She sat down and slid herself over on the bench so she was next to the window. She watched as parents were bidding their children farewell and saw the younger students, most likely first years look both scared and excited. She leaned back in her chair and her thoughts now drifted to one handsome Gryffindor who she had liked for her entire time at Hogwarts. A Gryffindor by the name Breck Wood. Her smile now turned to a grin at the thought of him.

Emily then reached into her bag and pulled out a copy of the Secret Garden. A muggle book that her Grandfather Arthur Weasley had given her as a gift. She had read it several times but she loved the story so much she decided to read it again. She repositioned herself on the bench, opened up her book to chapter one and silently began reading, her green eyes focused on the words on the page.
Back to top Go down
http://prophecy.heavenforum.com/index.htm
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:32 am

Aina Potter boarded the Hogwarts Express, but not before kissing her parents goodbye. Feeling as if she was about to cry, Aina forced herself not to get sad about leaving them. She dragged her trunk through the corridors of the train and sighed as she fought the inevitable fight with her luggage. Finally, Aina reached a compartment and smiled when she saw that a friend of hers, Emily Weasley, was already inside. Aina quickly slid the sliding door open and said, "Hey Emmy! What's up?" . She entered the compartment and heaved her trunk and owl cage into the upper shelf. Finally, Aina lay back on the seat, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Taylor Hyde

Taylor Hyde

Registration date : 2007-05-05

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:04 am

Sprinting towards the Hogwarts Express, Taylor J. Hyde knew she didn't have much time left before it left. Quickly shoving her way through the crowd of parents waving at their children on the train. With out a moment to spare she boarded the train, dragging her trunk behind her, as it left Platform 9 and 3/4. Taylor cursed herself when she saw the huge crowd of students still in the corridors. She knew she wouldn't get a compartment to herself this year.

Pushing her way through the crowd she saw a compartment door open. It didn't seem to have many people so she decided it would have to do. Once she arrived Taylor saw that there were only two people occupying the compartment, Emily Weasley and Aina Potter. She didn’t mind them much; they were good competition during quiditch season. ‘ok, umm, people like it when you ask their permission to sit with them right?` she thought to her self. Knocking on the open compartment door Taylor started “Do you mind if I sit here? All the other compartments are full.” Looking from one to the other as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Aina looked up at the question and saw a girl with brown hair and an expectant expression. Glancing at Emily, Aina stood and said, "You're in my year, right?" she asked. "Taylor Hyde, I think." Looking at her unresponsive cousin once more, Aina took a chance and said, "It's alright if you sit here."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Hyde

Taylor Hyde

Registration date : 2007-05-05

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:56 pm

Taylor waited patiently for a response from the two Gryffindors as she held her trunk loosly with her left hand. "You're in my year, right? Taylor Hyde, I think." Aina said as she glanced at Emily. "It's alright if you sit here." She added as she looked back at Taylor. A thank you was usually appropriate in these situations, isn't it? Taylor thought and then quickly did as her instincts told her. "umm, thanks" she said as she entered, placed her trunk above the seats and took a seat beside the window. hmm, there's something i'm forgetting... Oh yeah! The question. I guess I have to answer that... "Yeah, my name is Taylor, I'm in your year, I think we had potions and herbology classes together last year, maybe others too but I don't really keep track of these things." She said as she took out a quiditch book and flipped through the pages.
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Aina nodded. "Your welcome. And yes, just Potions and Herbology," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aboard the Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard the Express   Aboard the Express Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aboard the Express
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echos of the Past :: Beyond Hogwarts :: The Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: