Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Empty
PostSubject: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Location = Astronomy Tower
Date = 4-25-07
Status = in progress
Private or open = private

Angelique Malfoy sat in the astronomy tower, looking up at the stars and through the teloscope every once in awhile. She had only arrived here moments ago.

She shuffled through her pad, looking for a clean piece of parchment. She glanced at a note between her and her friend and saw the words 'Stupid Gryff'. Angelique scowled, reminded of the reason why she was here.

Only hours before, in Astronomy, Hannah Potter had stepped on her robe while walking by. Of course, she told her to, "Please watch your clumsy self. One day you'll smack into the wall and your oversized nose will bend in a quite grotesque way... not like it isn't like that already."

This resulted in a catastrophic course of events which lead to cursing, name-calling, threatning, and many other things - also leading to a 300-word assignment about Stars and Constellations as a punishment from their professor... and, it was due TOMORROW!

She bared her teeth, a sharp alignment of pearl-white razors as she thought of the reason she was in here. The reason for practically ALL her misfortunes in life...

Potter.

She looked through the telescope, her heart full of malice.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:13 am

Hannah Potter muttered a few well chosen obsenties as she stalked down the corridor. How dare she! That two-faced, stuck-up, little shrew!! She was always getting her in trouble. And now, not only did she have to write a 300-word essay, but she had to write it with her. Angelique Malfoy.

She was the cause for all of her pain. Whatever it was, Angelique caused it. Ooh, how'd she like to rip out her hair with her bare hands. Scowling, she stopped at the door. She pused a lock of stunning blonde hair behind her ears and stepped in. Of course, the first vile thing she saw was...

Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:38 am

Angelique heard footsteps as she was carefully penning the first sentence of her essay. She turned around.

It was Potter.

She pasted on a fake smile, trying her hardest not to show her anger. The tranquility of the night, the stars, and Angelique's alone time with it all was inturrupted... ruined.

As Hannah walked over to where she was, she held her paper a bit closer to her as she wrote. "Don't think you can cheat off me..." Angelique said while writing, not even so much as glancing up again,. "I would hate to see any pureblood's words tainted by halfblood handwriting... especially mine," she said in her silky voice, hate dripping from her tone.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 am

Hannah snorted and sat down in a chair, gracefully. She folded one leg over the other, and studied her caefully.

"Don't worry, I won't copy." she smiled sweetly. "I actually plan on getting it right, thanks." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 am

"Oh, pity... too bad you aren't copying mine. Hmm." She smirked as well, going back to her essay. She looked in the telescope, continuing to speak. "You know, if you hadn't opened that dirty mouth of yours we wouldn't even be here in the first place," she sneered. Angelique wrote more down on her essay, multitasking with ease.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 am

Hannah sighed. She hated fighting. It wasn't her. ..Okay so it was, but she was tired. And besides, fighting with Malfoy had simply lost it's perk.

"I'm sorry." she said simply, shrugging her shoudlers."You're right."
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:14 am

"And furthermore, y--"

Angelique stopped in mid-sentence. Did she just say that... did Potter just say that she was right?

She blinked a few seconds, comprehending what just happened. Potter was definately not the type to cavort around and admit that her worst enemy was right. Definately not...

In fact, her most clear memories of Hannah were of her refractory arguments, her tendency to always turn what Angelique said into something that made her eat her words. They were always biting eachother's heads off, at eachother's throats. And now, Hannah was going to accede to Angelique's accusation that she was wrong?

Angelique was tempted to ask her if she was feeling well or not.

"So that's it?" she asked, letting her pen fall from her fingers and turning to look at Hannah. "No arguments? ...you're going to agree with me? And that's IT?"

She sounded if this were almost a dissappointment.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 am

Hannah shrugged. "Yep." she titled her head. She sighed, her stomach doing a triple flop. What is wrong with me? For years, it's always been her and Angelique nearly killing each other! Every day, and now, here she was telling her worst enemy that she right!

Stop it, Potter! Pull it together! Insult her!! Do something!! But she couldn't say or do anything.

"No No insults, no fighting. That's it." she said, softly, studying the tile.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:09 pm

Angelique stared at Hannah for a moment, examining her. As she looked at her blue eyes that were full of compassion, she realized how nice Hannah actually was. And, against all odds, she began to wonder why she had ever hated her in the first place.

Her father, of course. She was raised to hate the Potters...

Angelique stared into Hannah's eyes, looking for the answer in her expression. "...why?" she asked finally, not able to come up with anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: I   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:21 pm

Hannah sighed. She reached up a long slender arm and tucked her beatiful blond hair behind her ears. She licked her lips and thought for a minute. Yeah, why? Shouldn't we be aruging? Killing each other? Hannah, you know you never hate her, so tell her that.. the little voice in her head taunted her.

She looked at Angelique, taking in her long, sleek black hair, her straight white teeth, and her mistfying hazel eyes. She took a deep, unstead, breath, walked cloer to her and said in an all too quiet voice,

"I've never hated you, Angelique. Never."
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:22 pm

Angelique felt something unusal as Hannah advanced towards her, and a chill went down her spine. She thought she should back away, but she didn't want to, all at the same time. As she got closer she felt Hannah's breath on her face, and they had never been this close except when they were trying to intimidate eachother during arguments.

"...really?" she asked. Her breath was ragged with surprise and sudden emotions flowing over her, simultaneous chills running through her. Once again, she hated herself for being at a loss of words.

She never dreamed of this happening in a million years.
Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:34 pm

Hannah nodded slowly. What in the world was she doing? This wasn't like her, but she just couldn't help it. She stopped when she was right in front of her, barely an inch away. She smiled brightly, showing her teeth.

"Really." she paused, debating whether or not to tell her how she truly felt. "In fact I---" she stopped, realizing what she almost said. "Never mind." she casted her eyes down to study her shoes.
Back to top Go down
TaylorBarbie123

TaylorBarbie123

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Angelique didn't say anything after this, and it suddenly became quiet. Angelique found herself staring at her own shoes, and wondered what was becoming of her life, nearly being friends with her worst enemy.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, and Angelique found herself saying, "it's okay... i don't want to be enemies either." Angelique hadn't known EXACTLY what Hannah was going to say, but she had somewhat of an idea.

Back to top Go down
ItsSnowyDudes

ItsSnowyDudes

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:52 pm

Hannah smiled and looked up. "I'm glad!" she smirked as Angelique looked up and an idea popped into her head. "Because.." she paused and leaned foward. So close that their faces were a fraction apart. She smiled again. "I hate fighting." she whispered and leaned even closer, if possible. Then at the last second, she straightend up, stepped around her and sat gracefully on the balcony.

Turning back around, she grinned. "Don't you just love the stars? I find stars to be very romantic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter   Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelique Malfoy and Hannah Potter
Page 1 of 1