Echos of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echos of the Past

Echos of the Past: a next generation Harry Potter RP site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First breakfast of the last year

Go down 
+8
Melia Lupin
Sweet Surrender
gabbagail
ItsSnowyDudes
TaylorBarbie123
Riddle
drkangelcat
Sweet Sarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MissTemper

MissTemper

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-27

First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:44 pm

She grinned at Aina,

"You're okay, Aina. No hexing for you...for now." She added imperiously at the end, trying to laugh evilly but only succeeding in laughing again. Really, this early in the morning, it was difficult for Charlotte to be serious.

Well, actually, she sometimes did have time being serious in general. But, really, only sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:36 pm

"Hey! Maybe now I'll hex all the food in the Great Hall if you go on stealing all of mine, Princess." Riley just rolled her eyes. Like Charoltte would ever do that. She noticed that there was something landing in her hair...lovely. She darted her eyes upward, but that really didn't work. She was a little bit scared at first to even see what she was flicking.

"Charie! What are you flicking in my hair! Sheesh, Angel, you know I like my hair to be perfect! Honestly!" Riley glared at Charoltte, and shook her head. Most of the canberries remained in her hait though. She muttered something about being the good sister.

"Dammit Angel! These won't come out of my hair!" She ran her hand though her light brown hair...and managed to get out most of them. "You think you're so cool because you're like....a minute older than me! Big deal! Really!" Riley said this all in one breath...like she always does when she's trying to make a point.

She rubbed her eyes...and almost had a melt down at the table. "Char! Char! Is my make up ok?" Her eyes got wide...she hates it when her makeup get all messed up.
Back to top Go down
MissTemper

MissTemper

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Charlotte rolled her blue eyes at her sister as she began frantically trying to get the cranberries out of her hair. Serves her right she thought with a slight smirk. But when Riley mentioned their age differences, she couldn't resist pointing out...yet again...the truth.

"Actually, Riley, I'm eight minutes older than you." she stuck out her tongue. "Best eight minutes of my life," she joked, smiling slightly.

Of course, then her sister just had to go and rub her eyes and smudge her mascara just a little bit-but enough to constitute a minor melt down. Charlotte sighed and grabbed her sister forcibly by the shoulders.

"Riley, calm down. Your make up looks fine, it just needs to be fixed like...this." She waved her wand and muttered, "Scourgify," cleaning up the tiny smudge. "Now you just need to put a little bit of mascara back on. Do that again, and I'll turn your make up into that of a clown's."

Charlotte was only slightly joking. She reached into her bag and plucked out her tiny handheld mirror to Riley, "Use this if you need to." She then took another muffin and buttered it while reassuring her sister, "This one, I plan on not getting on you. It's simply a waste of good cranberries. And mum would have a fit if she heard about us wasting food that the 'poor, under paid, over worked house elves slaved away making for no profit at all.'"
Back to top Go down
Algie

Algie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:42 am

Riley just rolled ner eyes, and took the mirror. "Not that I need this." She said and smiled. "I think I know where my eyes are by now..."...and there it was. One of her famous quotes that would come back to haunt her. Whenever she said something like that...it did come back to bit her in the butt. When she picked up the mirror...she saw that she still had some cranberries in her hair. "Charoltte!" She yelled, and whacked her sister.

She held the mirror up...and stabed herself in the eye with her mascara wand. "Ouch!" She yelled, and muttered something about slipping. She was able to fix her makeup, but was still not happy that she had to in the first place. Randomly while she was fixing it up, she yelled out, "Ahhh! I'm scared of clowns!" She shuddered, and went make yo her makeup.

When she was *finally* done, she looked over at Charlotte. "This one, I plan on not getting on you. It's simply a waste of good cranberries. And mum would have a fit if she heard about us wasting food that the 'poor, under paid, over worked house elves slaved away making for no profit at all.'" Ry smirked. "Maybe I should owl mum and tell her what you did to me with the muffin the first time! She'll be all mad."
Back to top Go down
MissTemper

MissTemper

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:55 pm

She raised her eyebrows at her sister's remark about knowing where her eyes were...and then promptly stabbing herself with the mascara wand-while using the mirror, nonetheless. Typical Riley... She thought to herself as she glared at her sister for hitting her.

"Like it's my fault you couldn't get all of the cranberries out of your own hair..." she grumbled through a bite of muffin as she attempted to elbow her sister and failed, nearly landing face first in the butter dish. Something she would actually rather avoid, thank you very much. Charlotte jumped a little at Riley yelling out about her fear of clowns and wondered where in the world that came from. Checking to make sure no clowns were around, she scanned the Great Hall somewhat nervously. When she was certain there weren't any, she turned back to face her sister; who had, at last, finished her make up.

"Oh, really? And who was the one who spilled the cranberries all onto to floor for the house elves to clean up? Hmm?" She grinned mischievously. Students suddenly began rushing around her, and then the brunette realized they were all rushing to class. But we had like...ten minutes only a second ago... She then realized that 'a second ago' was really eight minutes ago, and she and Riley would be late for their first class if they didn't hurry. They had about a million stairs to climb.

"Riley, we're gonna be late for Defense Against the Dark Arts if we don't leave soon, so stuff whatever you want into your big mouth and let's get a move on." Her muffin finished off in two large bites, Charlotte heaved her bag over her shoulder and waited patiently for her sister. "What supreme irony would it be if I first showed up to Uncle Harry's class twenty minutes early," she put an extra stress on the last bit for obvious reasons. "And then showed up two minutes late?"
Back to top Go down
RhiannonMei

RhiannonMei

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Aina finished her breakfast and stood up to go to class. "I'm sure Dad would just laugh it off," she said smiling. "But that'd be before he took off 5 points... So don't be late Char! Off you go!" Aina laughed and walked out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First breakfast of the last year   First breakfast of the last year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First breakfast of the last year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echos of the Past :: Hogwart's ground floor :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: